Wednesday, 20 May 2015

my mum

When I look at you mum..
You seem silent but deep inside you are a treasure of wisdom,
Your inner beauty is beyond words can say,
Your inner courage is beyond any storm,

Your body may be fragile,but your heart and soul is strong to withstand
Challenges in your life,
You have gone through the toughest,but you showed courage.
You have spoken only love when you faced tough times
Your amazing smile melts my heart knowing in the midst of all this you smile like a child,

You speak so soft, and sometimes even giggle your frustrations..
Your heart is strong mum..what you have seen and taken in life..it is merely your inner strength that has kept you going..

I don't want to see the day you no more with me and I cry and wish I could have done this or that,
I want to spend every day to say I love you...and thank you for being who you are...

Love you mum

No comments:

Post a Comment